Join or renew section:
Member Mentor Scheme
The Vegetarian Society Mentor Scheme has been developed exclusively for members who would like some extra help or just someone friendly to chat to. We think it will be a great way to provide information and advice, in particular to any aspiring or new veggie or vegan members who are looking for extra support.
If you are not yet a member, you can learn more about the benefits and join easily online.
Do you need a helping hand?
- Our volunteer mentors will offer you a personal level of support
- You can get advice from those who have first-hand experience
- We will do our best to match you with someone who has suitable experience or who lives in the same region as you
- We will provide you with introductory information and there will be plenty of opportunity to feedback
- Whether you are turning veggie or vegan, looking to cut down on your dairy, pregnant/wishing to bring up a veggie family, looking for information about eating out in a specific area, or simply wish to switch your dog over to a veggie diet, we hope this new scheme will help you to adapt to your new lifestyle with greater ease and confidence
If you would like to receive advice via email from one of our volunteer mentors, please complete this form. If you have any questions, please email the Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: you will only be able to access this form if you are a member and logged-in to the website.
"My mentor has provided me with detailed replies to my questions, and she has been extremely patient in dealing with my many questions. I think it is a fantastic service... so a very big thank you to the Vegetarian Society for this!" - Helena, London
Youth Mentor Scheme
We are also extending the mentoring scheme to our younger supporters.
Find out more about becoming a Team Veggie mentor or requesting a youth mentor for yourself or your child.