1. Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
2. Compassion in World Farming (CIWF). Updated March 2006. Turkey farming in Britain, Briefing.
3. Farm Animal Welfare Council. Report on the welfare of turkeys.
4. Duncan, I.J.H., Beatty, E.R., Hocking, P.M. and Duff, S.R.I. 1991. Assessment of pain associated with degenerative hip disorders in adult male turkeys. Research in Veterinary Science 50:200-203.
5. Stevenson. P. 1997. The Welfare of Turkeys at Slaughter. Compassion in World Farming Trust (CIWF).
6. Huff, G. R. Huff, W. E. Balog, J. M. Rath, N. C. 1999. Sex differences in the resistance of turkeys to Escherichia coli challenge after immunosuppression with dexamethasone. Poultry Science. 1999. 78: 1, 38-44.
7. The UK Turkey & Geese Production Industry. 2007.
Any questions regarding this information sheet please contact email@example.com | Last updated Feb 2010
< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4