1. Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs
2. Compassion in World Farming Trust. 2005. The Welfare of Broiler Chickens in the EU.
3. Weeks, C. A., Danbury,T. D., Davies, H.C., Hunt.P and Kestin. S.C. 2000. The behaviour of broiler chickens and its modification by lameness. Applied Animal Behaviour Science 67: 111-125.
4. Soil Association. Animal welfare - some common questions answered
5. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW). 1999. (4th Edition). Management and Welfare of Farm Animals.
6. Compassion in World Farming Press Release. 31.07.06. New research shows that millions of factory farmed chickens suffer from lameness.
7. Ritz. C.W., Fairchild. B.D and Lacy. M.P. April 2005. Litter Quality and Broiler Performance
Any questions regarding this information sheet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | Last updated February 2010
< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4