1. Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs
2. Compassion in World Farming.
3. D’Silva. J. 2006. Adverse impact of industrial animal agriculture on the health and welfare of farmed animals. Integrative Zoology. 1:53-58.
4. The Battery Hen Welfare Trust. 2007.
5. Duncan. I.J.H., Slee. G.S., Seawright. E., and Breward. J. 1989. Behavioural consequences of partial beak amputation (beak trimming) in poultry. British Poultry Science. 30: 479-88.
6. McCoy. M.A., Reilly, G.A.C., and Kilpatrick. D.J. 1996. Density and breaking strength of bones of mortalities among caged layers. Research in Veterinary Science. 60: 185-6.
Any questions regarding this information sheet please contact email@example.com | Last updated 2009
< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4