1. Scottish Agricultural College
2. Ewbank, R., Kim-Madslien, F. and Hart, C.B. (Editors). 1999. 4th Edition. Management and Welfare of Farm Animals. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW).
3. The Humane Society of the United States
4. Respect for Animals
5. Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs
6. Food and Agriculture Organisation – Feather and Down Production
7. International Down and Feather Laboratory and Institute
8. Food and Agriculture Organisation - Recent developments in ostrich farming
9. The History of Felt Hats and Hat Making – The Hat Site
10. ‘Fashion – how to set animal welfare at the heart of your company’s ethical policy – RSPCA
11. Hsieh-Yi, Yi- Chiao, Yu Fu, Mark Rissi and Dr Barbara Maas. 2005. ‘Fun fur? A report of the Chinese Fur Industry’. Care for the Wild International.
12. Compassion in World Farming
13. UK Leather Federation
14. Chapagain, A., and Orr, S. 2008. UK Water Footprint; the impact of the UK’s food and fibre consumption on global water resources. World Wide Fund for Nature.
15. Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations. 2007. Pearl Oyster Health Management, A Manual.
16. All Silk Products
17. British Wool Marketing Board
18. Primary Industries Standing Committee. 2006. Model Code of Practise for the Welfare of Animals. The Sheep. 2nd Edition. PISC Report No. 89. 2006
19. Australian Wool Innovation Ltd.
Any questions regarding this information sheet please contact email@example.com | Last Updated
<Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4