Feeding the Imagination - new brochure and course dates from Cordon Vert vegetarian cookery school
22 January 2013
Feed your imagination in 2013 with a brand new course from the home of vegetarian cookery, Cordon Vert. Whether you want to learn new practical skills, get baking or just be inspired there’s a course for you. Take a culinary trip around the globe with the ‘Flavours of’ series of one day workshops. Or get to grips with the basics and learn from scratch with an Introduction to Vegetarian Cooking. From edible presents to food for free there’s something for everyone, including special courses for students and kids. The new Cordon Vert brochure is available online at www.cordonvert.co.uk/brochures or call 0161 925 2000.
Did you know that:
- over 30% of the cooks visiting Cordon Vert are not vegetarian
- there are 38,000 visits per year to our website
- evening courses are currently the most popular and have waiting lists
- the most smiles are made making profiteroles
- over the course of one year the school holds 194 cookery classes
- only one cookery course involves cooking Brussels sprouts
- the newest course is Flavours of the Caribbean
- over the course of one year we use around 77,600g tofu
- only free range eggs are used in the school
- over the past year no visitor to the cookery school was taller than Alex Connell the Principal Tutor
- the dish that is never cooked in the school is - vegetable lasagne
The Cordon Vert vegetarian cookery school teaches both the general public and professionals the many aspects of vegetarian cookery. Find out more at www.cordonvert.co.uk follow the school on Twitter @cordonvert or Facebook/cordonvertcookeryschool.
Notes to editors
- For more information, course details, images,
giveaways and recipes please contact Su or Liz on 0161 925 2012/2013 email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , mobile 07973 108 165/7.