Promote your vegetarian products and services
Accreditation with the Vegetarian Society
Having your products and services accredited by the Vegetarian Society offers consumers the ultimate reassurance that your products are truly vegetarian. It also gives you many free promotional opportunities, available only to clients whose products carry the approved trademark.
- Ingredients checking of all proposed products
- Use of the trademark on all packaging
- Company and product listing on our website, www.vegsoc.org/approved, dedicated to promoting approved products and services (25,000 unique visits per month)
- A link from our website to yours
- Products featured in our magazine, sent to all Vegetarian Society members as well as over 200 media contacts
- Product promotion at exhibitions – goody bags, leaflets and sampling
- 25% discount on all advertising with the Vegetarian Society
- Support from our PR team, who have excellent relationships with the media
- Product placement opportunities within the Vegetarian Society Cookery School
- Competitions and giveaways on www.vegsoc.org/approved. All we require is a prize worth a minimum of £100. This also offers the opportunity for data capture
- Promotion via our Facebook and Twitter pages
For further information about product and menu accreditation have a look at www.vegsoc.org/approved.
If product accreditation is not for you, there are plenty of other ways of promoting your business with the Vegetarian Society:
- Get involved with National Vegetarian Week
- Advertise in our magazine, The Vegetarian
- Offer our members a discount on your products and services.