8 August 2014
Back to school - Special offer for a tasty September
Back to school? Forget the uniform – grab an apron! The Vegetarian Society’s Cordon Vert cookery school in Cheshire have a special offer for a tasty September.
To soften the blow of the end of the holidays, Cordon Vert are giving you the opportunity to increase your cookery skills, recipe repertoire and relive those tasty summer holidays with a course from the “Flavours of …” series, at the reduced price of just £95. For more information or to book call Jonathan on 0161 925 2014 email email@example.com or visit www.cordonvert.co.uk
The Flavours of ….series offer courses are:
- Flavours of the Caribbean, 14 September. The Caribbean is an excellent place to draw inspiration for vegetarian cooking as it offers us an eclectic mix of cultural influences stemming from Africa, the Americas, Europe, India and China
- Flavours of Italy, 21 September. Let us take you on a sensory journey through Italy. The Italians are renowned for their devotion to fresh food and our course is no different!
- Flavours of Mexico, 28 September. Learn to create simple spicy food discover how to make real Mexican chilli, rellenos, enchiladas and burritos, along with all of the accompaniments to make a classic Mexican fiesta.
- Flavours of Spain, 5 October. Using traditional ingredients learn how to create classic Spanish dishes. On the course you may make dishes such as paella, tapas and the ever popular Spanish omelette and much more.
The Cordon Vert cookery school, part of the Vegetarian Society, is the world's premier vegetarian cookery school. Cordon Vert teaches both the general public and professionals the many aspects of vegetarian cuisine through workshops held at our cookery school in Altrincham. Our courses are open to everyone, whether vegetarian or not. Find out more at www.cordonvert.co.uk
Notes to editors
• For more information or images please contact Su on 0161 925 2012 / firstname.lastname@example.org or John on 0161 925 2016 / email@example.com
• Courses are usually priced at £125.