- 2 medium avocados, peeled and stoned
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 slices wholemeal or granary sliced bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put the avocado flesh into a small bowl.
- Add the chilli, coriander, lime juice, salt and pepper to the avocado then combine.
- Toast the bread and then drizzle with a little oil.
- Divide the avocado mixture between two and place on the toast before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?