Suitable for Freezing
- 2 Scotch bonnet chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 300ml vinegar
- 100ml water
- 30g ginger pulp
- 250g mango, peeled and stoned
- 50g sugar
- 100g sultanas
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- Place all of the ingredients in a clean pan. Cover, then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue to simmer for 20 minutes, or until most of the liquid evaporated.
- Break up any large pieces of mango.
- Transfer to two sterilised jars.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?