- 3 limes, juiced
- 3cm piece ginger root, juiced
- 500ml tomato juice
- Ice cubes, 2 per person
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Squeeze the lime juice into a small plastic container and freeze.
- Grate the ginger then using your hand squeeze out the liquid into a small dish.
- Pour tomato juice into your serving glass, add 2 cubes of ice. Crush the frozen lime juice and add half a tsp of lime ice into each glass. Add half a tsp of ginger juice.
- Finally season with a little salt and a twist of black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?