- 250g halloumi, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 500g small new potatoes, boiled until tender
- 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Barbecue skewers
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp green olives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, torn
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 50g fresh herb salad
- Thread pieces of Halloumi, pepper and potato alternatively onto skewers.
- Lightly brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue over the grill until the kebabs are heated through.
- Meanwhile combine all the dressing ingredients together in a screw top jar.
- Serve the kebabs on a bed of fresh herb salad, and pour over the prepared dressing.
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?