- 60g dried puy lentils, rinsed and drained
- 120g dried quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 120g hickory smoked almonds
- 60g kale, finely chopped
- 60g carrot, finely chopped
- 60g courgette, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Place dried lentils in a pan of boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Place the dried quinoa in a pan of boiling water and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Chop half the almonds and leave half the almonds whole.
- Combine the almonds, quinoa, lentils and finely chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the juice of one lemon, tamari, minced garlic and rapeseed oil and ground pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly and serve with the remaining whole almonds.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?