- 800ml water
- 1 sheet nori (seaweed), sliced into strips
- 3 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 large spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 reduced sodium light soy sauce (optional)
- Boil the water in a medium-sized saucepan and add the nori. Turn the heat down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the miso paste in a small dish with a little hot water and whisk with a fork. Add the miso paste to the saucepan along with the spring onion and tofu. Simmer gently for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve in small bowls or mugs and season with a little soy sauce if you like.
Nutrition per serving