- 300g Quorn vegan pieces, defrosted if frozen
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 90ml vegan mayonnaise
- 8 tbsp coriander leaf and stalks, finely chopped
- 4 seeded mini-baguettes
- 30g vegan margarine
- 60g wild rocket
- Fry the Quorn pieces in rapeseed oil over a medium-high heat until golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine the vegan mayonnaise and chopped coriander. Mix in the Quorn pieces.
- Cut open the mini-baguettes and spread with vegan margarine.
- Divide the Quorn and mayonnaise mixture evenly into four and spoon into the baguettes.
- Top each baguette with a small handful of rocket leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Our online recipe collection helps new veggies find their feet and gives inspiration to those in a culinary rut. However, developing new recipes is costly and as a charity we can’t do this without you. Will you donate £3 a month to help create more tasty, nutritious meal ideas?